YOU are priceless because you are unique and have a specific purpose for being here. If the latter statement is true, why have you allowed people to devalue you or place yourselves in situations to be treated less than what you are worth?
- Why stay at a job or in a career that overlooks your talents and contributions?
- Why remain in a relationship with a mate that is emotionally distant/unavailable or is not supportive?
- Why surround yourself with “frenemies” who would rather see you fail than succeed?
- Why put a dream by the wayside to live a mundane life?
Somehow, you have discounted yourself. You have placed your emotional, psychological, and spiritual health in peril. What is the payoff for devaluing yourself?
- It keeps the people around you comfortable
- You will “fit in”
- You don’t want to be viewed as stuck up or an elitist
- You will not risk losing or failure
- You do not want to be alone
- There is comfort in keeping things the same or the way they have always been
- You do not want to appear to be selfish
In the end you lose yourself and the payoff is not worth the price.
Teach people how to treat you by how you treat and value yourself. Because YOU are priceless…
- Your energy…PRICELESS
- Your time…PRICELESS
- Your love…PRICELESS
- Your talent and dreams…PRICELESS
No amount pacification of others will ever add up to your worth. Remember your value and live life accordingly.
Share what you think by posting your responses. Also, follow me at nicoldecandas on Instagram or find me on Facebook at Nicole Decandas.
Dream. Believe. Affirm. Act. Repeat!