Is what you want worth fighting for? Have you taken a passive stance when it comes to your dreams/aspirations? If you have, it is time for you to get back in the ring and FIGHT for what is yours! We are all fighting something that is keeping us distant from what we desire most out of life….
- Negative thoughts/feelings
- Past failures, hurts, or disappointments
- Current obstacles
- Poisonous people
- Mediocracy (Passivity = Mediocracy)
- Determine what is you want. What motivates you? What drives you to get up in the morning to pursue your best self?
- Take an honest inventory of your fears and confront them head on (when you confront your fears they no longer have power over you)
- Decide that you, and what you want, is worth fighting for
- Work each day towards your goal and document your progress, great or small
- Surround yourself with people that are willing to fight with you by encouraging you along the way. We all need the right people in our corner
Choose each day to make a conscious effort to FIGHT for what you want most of all.
Affirmation: I affirm that I will fight for what belongs to me!
Fight until you win!